Saturday, June 24, 2006

Swimming with Whale Sharks part 2

Part 1 of the blog wouldn't accept any more pictures - so I had to start a part 2!! So read part 1 first and then come back to this!!

This was the view as we came back into Holbox after the trip ......

This is the main street in Holbox - note the golf cart - it's a car free island.

... and this was the restaurant we ate in ......


1 comment:

Ant said...

Just catching up on your news. Hope everything is going well. The pictures of the kids are adorable. Are they really that cute?! This picture above looks alot like the Belize islands. It looks alot of fun with the sharks etc. I hope Gareth and I can do that trip at some time. London is fab but I am very jealous of the beach and sun - I think I recognise exactly where Kevin is walking along. xx