A VERY full house this Christmas but Mum coped well - this was her 'I'm glad you could make it face....' only slightly different from the tinsel one from a few years ago ....... It also says "I still haven't found an outfit for my daughters wedding yet .... maybe I'll just wear somesthing I already have, no one will remember what I wore to ....." Oh but they will... it was only me that was left out of Christopher's pictures ......
Monday, February 05, 2007
Christmas 2006 with the family
Christmas Day
A VERY full house this Christmas but Mum coped well - this was her 'I'm glad you could make it face....' only slightly different from the tinsel one from a few years ago ....... It also says "I still haven't found an outfit for my daughters wedding yet .... maybe I'll just wear somesthing I already have, no one will remember what I wore to ....." Oh but they will... it was only me that was left out of Christopher's pictures ......
Even Matthew wore a crown ........
But at least his fitted and he could see what he was eating, unlike dad .......
The other side of the table were slightly less enthusiastic about their dinner / hats / mother - see, she wouldn't even wear her hat !!!!
Bed time story ...... it was at this point we started to realise that Isla took after her father when it comes to having her picture taken ......
This was the best we could get !
Joanna Jnr had a new hair do .....
Boxing day ......... Isla and her Grandpa were peas in a pod, Kevin by this point was just shell shocked........
Ah that's better - we recognise this lot now ..........
.JPG)
A VERY full house this Christmas but Mum coped well - this was her 'I'm glad you could make it face....' only slightly different from the tinsel one from a few years ago ....... It also says "I still haven't found an outfit for my daughters wedding yet .... maybe I'll just wear somesthing I already have, no one will remember what I wore to ....." Oh but they will... it was only me that was left out of Christopher's pictures ......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My Crown was being worn in the forward position, where all good crowns are worn!!
Post a Comment