Saturday, July 15, 2006

Xel - Ha Water Park

About 20 mins south is an eco water park. We started on a raging river ride that took about an hour to paddle down because the rage was missing. Martin did the leap of courage about half way down - big jump off about 20m ridge. We had some lunch and then went Kyaking ....

Sasa paddled so well I just took it easy!
Then we did some snorkling. There were loads of fish some as long as your arm - easily! When a shoal went by Joanna Jnr tried to grab at them and Victoria tried to climb out of the water via my back!! There was a floating bridge you had to cross to get back from the activitiy .....
Then we came across an activity called Mo's flight - looked scary on the pictures, you had to swing across a small inlet on a rope. Thought I'd have a go .......Then the littlest voice said - Daddy I want to do that ........... Here she is having just let go .........

Of course that set everybody off ..........

Even Amy and Sasa ..................

and Martin but I couldn't get the pictures to upload to the blog! Then we did other stuff and left just after 6pm.

No comments: